Letter of application

Publicado  Monday, January 16, 2012

Dear Mr Daylesford,
I’m writing in response to your advertisement looking for a tour guide and I would like to apply for your work team.
I am 16 years old, I am currently studying 1st of Baccalaureate while I am working as art’s teacher assistant in an academy. This job caught my eye because it seems to be a great chance to acquire further experience in such an interesting activity as organic food industry.
As it is said in my CV, I have taken many workshops regarding to the improvement of social abilities which makes me able to deal with jobs were interacting with people is essential. I have also been working every single summer since the age of 12 in my uncle’s farm so this business is not unfamiliar to me.
In addition to the above, I speak fluent English, Spanish and Catalan and I can manage with French and Finnish. Regarding to my availability, I’m free on Tuesday and on Friday from 2:30 to 5 30 and on Saturday from 9:00 to 11:00.
Thanks for your time; I look forward to hearing for you,
Yours sincerely,
Marina Gómez

0 comments: