LETTER OF APPLICATION

Publicado  Tuesday, December 28, 2010

54 Provença Street
BCN, Spain
08029

28 December 2010




James Daylesford
Foxmore's Organic Centre
28 Llull Street
BCN, Spain
08018

Esteemed Mr Daylesford,


I am writing because of the advertisement that I have seen in a newspaper to apply to be an assistant tour guide.


I am sixteen years old and I am studying first of Bachillerato, specifically the health way. I speak spanish and catalan fluently and, I have a good english level. I have enclosed my CV as you have required in the advertisement. I would like to work in your farm because it maybe can help me in some aspects in my investigation project next year. This could be a good way for taking experience too.


The advertisement says that we have to let you know when we will be available for interview and I have to say that whenever you want would be perfect for me, but specially these christmas days.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely
Anna Martínez Sánchez






____________________________________________________________________




CURRICULUM VITAE


_____________________________________________


ANNA MARTÍNEZ SÁNCHEZ




Personal information




Adress: 54 Provença Street BCN, Spain 08029

Place of birth: Barcelona (Spain)

Date of birth: 17th October of 1994

Mobile: 616 52 84 65


Marital status: single



Education and qualifications


2010 E.S.O. degree at Sil school, Spain


2010 Trinity degree (level 8) at Sil school, Spain



Work experiences

None


Personal skills and competences


Spanish: native

Catalan: native

English: very good spoken and written

French: oral comprehension

Italian: oral comprehension
2000-2001 Third prize in skating at Skating club, Assumpció de Ntra. Sra. school, Spain
2001-2002 Second prize in skating at Skating club, Assumpció de Ntra. Sra. school, Spain
2005-2006 Third prize drawing at Assumpció Ntra. Sra. school, Spain
2007 Certificate Bronze Aliga level skiing at La Molina, Spain


Information technologies:
2010 Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Certificate of Assistance at Sil school, Spain


Additional information
Very good organizational skills

I love to travel and to meet people




0 comments: