AN UNEXPECTED MEETING

Publicado  Sunday, November 28, 2010

This happened about a year ago.

I went to my house after having been a while talking with my friends about scary stories. It was night, one of those nights that you do not notice any part of your body. Missing and less to get to my house when suddenly a shadow apeared behind me. I was scared and I started to run.

I felt that someone was following me...but who could be? Neither wantet to turn around to see anything because I was terrified when I imagine that someone probably wanted to hurt me.

Desperately, I enter to the portal and I rush to catch the keys. I fell them because I was shaking. Finally I got it and I opened the door closing with a thud. Upstairs, someone called my name. I carefully turn. That was funny...My brother make me a joke.

0 comments: