Publicado  Tuesday, January 4, 2011

82 Republica Argentina street
Barcelona, Spain
08021
37 Balmes street                                                                                                                               date?
Barcelona, Spain
James Daylesford
Foxmore’s Organic Centre
08028
Esteemed Mr Daylesford,
I have read your advertisement in the newspaper about the vacant places of assistant tour guide and I would like to apply for the job.
At the moment, I am studying first of Bachillerat and I have sixteen years old. I speak Spanish as my native language and I also speak Catalan. I have a good command of English too. About the experience, I have to say that I’m glad to hear that is not required because for the moment I have none.
I think it would be rewarding to get this job because it would gain in experience and nowadays everything is important and good to add in any curriculum. Finally about when doing the interview, for me any day is good, but I would be grateful if it could be on Tuesdays and Fridays afternoon. The CV is enclosed as you very well asked in the advertisement.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
Andrea Roegele Trigo

0 comments: