Re: Hi

Publicado  Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hi Paul

I'm glad to know that you're coming soon to Spain. Unfortunately, as my mum said to your parents, during these days I will be in Ibiza with some friends. Nevertheless, I'm planning to visit you this summer. That week that you will be in Barcelona, although I'm not going to be there, I can give you some ideas to do and places to go. For example, you can go to the harbor or visit some places like the cathedral and the city center basically.

These days the weather isn't so good but I have seen that during the days that you'll come is gonna be sunny and you don't have to worry about the temperatures because you're used to the cold.

If you want to go shopping you can go to any comercial center like Diagonal Mar, La Maquinista, l'Illa, Maremàgnum... But if you want to go shopping and enjoy the city too the perfect place to go is the city center (Catalonia square, Portal de l'Àngel and Passeig de Gràcia).
There's some restaurants that I'm used to go and I think that you will like. They are located in places that are easy to find, you can search it on the internet. Some of these restaurants are El Asador de Aranda, El Mussol and la Bella Napoli.

I hope you enjoy Barcelona's beauty and please tell me how has been your experience.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Lots of love
Anna

0 comments: