Publicado  Sunday, January 9, 2011

Alexandra Lorenz
Castanyer 4
0822
Barcelona, Spain
James Daylesford
Passig de Gracia 105
08008
Barcelona, Spain
date?
Esteemed Mr. Daylesford,
I am writing to you in regard of the position of Assitant Tour Guide. I believe I meet all the necessary requirments and I would be an excellent candidate.
I'm 16 and im doing social baccalaureate studies at the moment. I have a great interest for nature and I have previously worked at Organic food and plant centers as a maintenance assistant.
I have a lot of knowledge regarding the cultivacion of crops, since I grew up on a farm, and I have been cultivating from a young age. If you look at my CV you will also see that I have best crop award of 2008 from the Organic vegetable competition of Sárria.
I am bilingual. I speak fluently English and Spainish, and I lived in the UK for 14 years where I Completed primary, and secondary till year nine.
I trust you will find this aplication agreeable and I look foward to hearing from you.
yours sincerely
Alexandra Lorenz

0 comments: