An important person in my life

Publicado  Thursday, September 29, 2011

There's people who you don't consider as a friend but, somehow, are really important for you. You might neither have the same age nor the same tastes, but you feel great with that person.

That's the case of my Art's teacher, Araceli. She's forty-three and she teaches Art with her husband in their academy. She's also a great artist but she doesn't use to exhibit her own paintings.

She is a gorgeus woman and she looks younger than she is. Her her and her eyes are black as coal and her skin is quite dark too. She is really tall and slim and uses to wear glasses an casual clothes.

Araceli is one of the most creative and happy women I know. I'm sure she loves her work because she likes being with young people and she's really patient (far more patient than we, her students). She always encourages us to do our best and to try new techniques.

I believe she's a really important person in my life because she's taugh me many things and, even though we are not "friends", I love her a lot. Our heart is such a big place for only family and friends.

-Marina Gómez Tena-

0 comments: