A really special person.

Publicado  Thursday, September 29, 2011

In life people say that a person next to you is important. I agree with them. It can be a friend, sister, brother, boyfriend or friend with benefits, as you wish to say.

In my case, I have Laia, a close friend of mine. I don't know her so much, for say that is my best friend, but with the pass of the time I can say.With her I feel good and she accepts me as I am. We met, last year in an England trip. From that moment I can count with her for everything. She is 17 and is from Mata la Pera a village in Barcelona.

She is very pretty girl, she has long, straight, brown hair and brown eyes to. She is a little bit taller than me. She wears all types of clothes.

Laia is very especial for me, because she has things that I don't and the other way round. Because of that we complement each other very well. She is a little embarrassing person, by the way, when you speak with her and she starts to grab confidence she is not. I really know.

I think that in life, people found a really special person. Provably that person is not the final one, but for knows that you have to let you know.





Laura Fernández Marín

0 comments: