An important person

Publicado  Thursday, September 29, 2011

"Although all is gone, real friends will be always there”, and what happens if he used to live with you? And what happens if he is your brother? Yes, that's my case. One of my best friends and more important people of my live is my brother.

He's ten years older than me, but he has been always near me and has helped me in everything, even though he has been living for 6 years in Lleida and nowadays lives in Vitoria.

He's quite tall, a meter and eighty-five cms. more or less and he's fit. He has jet black hair but his skin it's white as the snow. His eyes are filmy green and his lips have a regular shape.

He's very very sporty, and as me, he loves playing football. I thought that he was very vague, but in those years he has shown us that he's a very hard-working person. He is very kind with everybody and he loves children.

I think that I do not realize how lucky I am to have this person near. Definitly he has been the person who has influenced me more.

0 comments: