My Best Friend

Publicado  Friday, September 30, 2011

Now a days, It’s not really difficult have a good friend in my opinion a good friend is somebody that you have always there in the bad and in the good moments.
She’s name is Andrea, we met five years ago, in the centre of equitation she have one horse that it’s next to me horse. We have the same hobby and this is fantastic for us. She is seventeen years.
She is a pretty girl, his long and blonde hair and she has very big blue eyes that when you see them it have really good sensation. She has a fantastic fashion sense, she like go shopping with me and buy a lot of clothing.
For us the most important is the comunication with the things that we have done during the day, we have more less the same character, she is quiet than me, but this is good for us. I like a lot have some moments with her because is like a sister.
I feel lucky to have one friend like she, because in life you have a lot of friends in total, but don't like one best friend.
Meritxell Alcobé Narciso

0 comments: