Description

Publicado  Monday, October 3, 2011


"Everything good grows little by little." The best histories begin in a curious way and are constructed slowly to reinforce the relation. With her, was like this.

I met her in the Airport of Lanzarote two years ago. She is a pretty Colombian girl, who lives in London now a days. Sara is healthy and sporty, loves cycling. She has a brown long hair, huge dark eyes which with her pale skin stand out, but in Summer, at the darkness you never would find her, in this season suntan. She is 1’60 (a little big person), and always have been slim but fitted.

She is two years older than me, but we always have had the same tastes and opinions. She normally is cautious but some other days wants to eat up the world ! She is very talkative, open-minded and trustworthy.

Sara probably is the most happy person that I have known at the moment. She is an essencial support for me. I feel lucky of having found someone that gift me so many happiness and also can listen to me when I need it. With our students' life we meet every 3 months normally, but it doesn’t suppose a problem.

She’s one of few people that matters for me nowadays, she made me learn a lot things I think, and I value very much her friendship.

0 comments: