Publicado  Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ZOMBINLADEN

Dramatis personae:
NARRATOR Albert Bertrán
ZOMBINLADEN Ye Lei
CINDY Marina Gómez
JOHNNY RAMBO Ferran Pané
RUSSIAN MAN Mijail



NARRATOR:
Sit down and listen you all. This is the scariest story you’ll be ever told. Why is it so frightening? Because is complete and absolutely real!
It started a few months after Bin Ladens death, when his corpse was found on the Pacific Coast of the USA. The ones who went there to get it were all killed. No one dared to guess why.
After that, many murders were committed, all of them in strange situations.
And it was because of him. We though he was dead… but he’s not, he has returned. He is…
Zombinladen jumps over narrator and two actors bring a big cardboard where the word ZOMBINLADEN is written.
After that, Cindy and Johnny walk, holding their hands.

CINDY:
Oh, Johnny. I’m so scared since the murders started.

JOHNNY:
Don’t worry Cindy, you’re safe with me, Johnny Rambo.
Strange noises. Cindy hugs Johnny.
CINDY:
What was that?
JOHNNY
It must have been an animal or something like that, don’t be afraid.
Strange noises again
CINDY
That’s not an animal! Hello? Is anybody out there?
ZOMBINLADEN
ROARR, LALALALALALA
JOHNNY
Facing the monster
Who are you (karate position) Get lost if you don’t want to be in trouble.
ZOMBINLADEN
ME WANT YOUR BRAINS
CINDY
Oh, no! It’s Zombinladen
ZOMBINLADEN
COME HERE, YOU AMERICAN CHILDREN! YOUR BRAINS ARE MINE!

Cindy and Johnny hug each other
JOHNNY
Cindy, save yourself. I’ll fight this evil monster.




CINDY
But Johnny! It is too dangerous. He’ll kill you! I love you Johnny, I don’t want you to die.
JOHNNY
Don’t worry babe. I am Johnny Rambo and I am a man. A strong man.
Zombinladen growls again. Johnny screams and runs away but he falls down.
JOHNNY
Oh, my legs! I don’t feel them! Cindy, please Cindy, help me.
CINDY
Are you serious? You’ve just tried to escape and you haven’t hesitated to let me die. (zombinladen touches her shoulder) Wait a second I am talking! How can you be so mean? I though you loved me, Johnny. (zombinladen touches her shoulder again) I’ve told you to wait! (She realizes her situation and starts to scream)
ZOMBINLADEN
GIVE YOUR BRAIN
CINDY
No, please, please, please, please. Let me go, I’m a good girl. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please (she starts to get really annoying)
JOHNNY
Oh, please, kill her!
ZOMBINLADEN
NO BRAIN. SHE BLONDE.
CINDY
Ey!
Zombinladen goes for Johnny.
JOHNNY
Someone, please, help me!
Zombinladen growls painfully and, all of a sudden, falls on the floor.
RUSSIAN MAN
Are you alright? (talks to a walkie talkie) We got him, he’s down.
NARRATOR appears, covered in blood.
NARRATOR
And this is how it ended. Nothing is what it seems. Dead might not be dead at all.
ZOMBINLADEN stands up and goes for the actors. Again, someone gets another cardboard with the “THE END” message.
THE END

0 comments: