MY BEST FRIEND

Publicado  Monday, October 3, 2011

People are important for being happy in the life. I am totally sure that all the people that I have met have friends, but how do you define friend? A friend it is a company that always is with you in the good and in the bad moments.


My best friend, called Mario, it is sixteen years old. He plays football and it he is a really good player. We have known met a lot of years ago in vilassar de mar I think, but this is a really important question? I think that the most important for being a friend it is that you have to be his shadow and vice-versa.

He has short brown hair, he is not a tall man and he have has a green or brown eyes it depens of the day. He has a very good qualyties, one of them it is that he is a very funny person and this is a very good virtue.

He is one of the most important person for me beacuse it he is always with me and beacuse it is the responsible person that makes me fun and happy. He did for me a lot of things that any person have already never did it done yet, may be some people but few of them.


You constantly repeat the subject!!!! be careful!!!!

0 comments: