A lifetime together

Publicado  Monday, October 3, 2011


There are many kinds of relationships. Friendship, love, family… in this case I'm going to talk about someone with whom I've lived for many years. He’s my brother. As all the brothers, we had have occasional fights, but we also lived fun times.
He's 14 years old. He's more than a year smaller younger than me. His name is Alejandro, and we have studied in the same school since kindergarten.
He's thin. He has blond, straight and short hair whith a very big cowlick. His nose is very small and he has some freckles on his face. His teeth are big and white
He's friendly and sporty. He was until last year in the Europa football team, but he had to leave because of a serious leg ingury. He's also a good studient and he has a good sense of humor.
It's a very important person in my live, because we lived a lifetime together and has allways been there

0 comments: