Rescue in the forest

Publicado  Thursday, May 10, 2012


We were into the forest, when suddenly a very loud and strange noise sounded. We saw and strange shadow so, my friends and I started running without looking back.

After some meters running, one of my friends stumbled and fell in a very very deep hole. When he crashed with against the floor, he started shouting… I poked my head and I saw his shinbone out of his place, he had broken it.
He couldn’t stop shouting; it seemed to be really painful. And when we thought that nothing could be worse, another boy started to feel bad and he became dizzy and fainted.

Seconds later, my best friend remembered that, the boy who fainted had a phone in his back pad. We got it and were able to call the emergency services for asking to ask them to rescue us. Some minutes later they arrived and took us to the hospital. Finally all was fine, except for the broken leg of my friend.


Very good!

0 comments: