STORY

Publicado  Thursday, May 10, 2012


I was in the field where we used to go in spring, near a small town called Salisbury. My two cousins ​​and I were playing hide and seek. Marc hid behind a tree and we didn’t see him. "Marc! Do not go away", I said. 
About seven in the evening when night fell, we went to house home, but Marc was not there ...


It was night, everything was in completely darkness. We searched him for an hour, but we didn’t found it find him. Suddenly, we heard cries for help. We go ran faster, and there he was my cousin. He had fallen down and a trap to catch rabbits had caught his leg. We try tried to remove the leg from there, as fast as we could, to take him to home.

Finally our parents came for across the field and took Marc to the hospital. Since that day, I haven’t gone anymore to that field…

Laura Fernández Marín.

Quite good. Watch out with verbal tenses!

0 comments: