Summer rescue

Publicado  Friday, May 11, 2012

One summer summer evening, while me and my colleague were doing a walk in a forest near our small village I've turned my head up and I've seen saw a small comet falling in our direction. I became rooted to the spoot. My firend Joey looked at me and then he directed his gize gaze at that approaching object. My body was paralized but my thoughts was were rushing wildly across my head.   I'd was still looking even so Joey was conscient about the danger. He grabbed my arm and we started to run. When we had been running like madmen we felt an impact of some heavy object nearly and an explosive wave reached ourselves and made us fall down. When we got right, with only one exchange of glances we decided to go far away from there. One time Once we arrived to the village I realized how fast was my heart was beating and what just had happened. It was such a shocking expirience myself. Instantly I thought in of Joey, my private rescue party. So I looked for him and I saw him streched out on the grass. I started to laugh because I've had seen a banana skin next to him. That evening had happend too many things.

0 comments: