Email: Fairfiel Festival

Publicado  Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello,

I’m writing to you because I’ve read the flyer about the concert hold at the Fairfield Festival. Some friends and I might be interested in coming, however we would like to ask some questions about the conditions.

First of all, we wondered what the total prize of five tickets including fees and student discounts would be. About the camping, we were asking ourselves whether it included facilities such as toilets and shower rooms, and if the £10 price covered one night or the whole weekend. Finally, as we are aware that it is a last-minute decision and there are only two days left for the concert, we wondered if we could collect the tickets somewhere in order to have them on time.

I would be very thankful if you could answer me as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Aloma.

0 comments: