EMAIL

Publicado  Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello,


I have just made a last-minute decision to go to the concert with some friends of mine. It looks really good but I don't see some things very clear. It would be great if you could clarify them for me.


For example, could you tell me how much cost five tickets for students, which have discount? You did mention that there was discount for students as we are but I can't find the final price anywhere. It would be great if you tell me a price.


I have another questions about the camping. It is written in the pamphlet: camping available 10 pounds per head; but is this only for one night? And could you let me know if there are some toilets and showers room out there? I would like to know some other facilities that are available at the camping too.


All my friends and I live far from the city where is taking place the concert so we don't have enough time to take the tickets there. Is there any other way to take the tickets? Could you tell me other ways to get the tickets, like ServiCaixa?


I'm looking forward to hearing from you.


Regards,


Hendrik Johannes

0 comments: