Last-minute email

Publicado  Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello,

I've saw your flyer about the concert for this saturday and the prices with the acommodation there. I've to say that with that information, I still have some gaps in my mind, so I hope you can answer me some questions.

Firstly, I'm interested on the ticket prices. We are five people, all of us are students, and we have a discount on that price. Could you tell me how much costs in total the tickets with their discount, as the panphlet says? If it's possible I would like to know how much are the booking fees.

I also want to know the price of just one night for staying on the camping and If with that price we can use all the facilities that you have, If there are.
Another doubt that I have is if there are showers and toilets, and whether there are, If they are public.

As we have only two days to go and that's not time enough for having the tickets, it's possible that you send me the tickets or there's any place where we can collect them here in Barcelona?

Regards.

Anna Martínez

0 comments: