Fairfield Festival

Publicado  Wednesday, May 4, 2011

From: Daniel Morales Fernandez

To: “fairfieldfestival@rockfestivals.com”

Subject: INFO

_________________________________________________________________

Hi,


I’m addressing you because I’ve been given a brochure in the Underground about the concert that takes place the day after tomorrow in the Fairfield festival, Manchester. However, before booking, I wanted to ask you some questions.


Firstly, we are planning to attend 5 students, so could you tell me the total price for weekend tickets including booking fees and students discount? Furthermore, I wanted to ask you if there are some other offers for us.


In second place, we are interested in the camping you offer. However, we are only planning to stay one night on Saturday; does it have the same cost as if we stay both nights? Moreover, could you let me know if, between the camping facilities, there are either toilets or shower rooms?


And last but not least, taking into account that the concert begins next Saturday and only two days remaining, post won’t be able to get Spain. Are we able to pick the tickets up in the Festival ticket office, if anyone? If not, could you tell me where we could get them?


I look forward to hearing from you.


Best wishes,

Daniel

0 comments: