Publicado  Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hello,


I'm writing to you because I have just seen your fairfield's advertisment and I'm interested in going to the rock concerts on the 7th and 8th of July. I have a few questiones about a couple of things before I decide to book the tickets.

Firstly, it would be great if you could tell me how much it would cost for 5 students to atend the concert including the booking fees. I would also like to know how much VIP tickets would cost and to whom are they available to.

Secondly, could you tell me how much it is to stay only the saturday night at the campsite. I was also wondering if there are any special facilities at the site, such as showers or toilets.

Finally, I would like to know if instead of recieving the tickets by post there is another possible way to get them. As there are only two days left till the concert there isn't enough time to post them to me, so maybe via internet would be the most suitable way.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Alexandra Lorenz

0 comments: