The endless street

Publicado  Thursday, November 4, 2010

It was 3 a.m. I didn't know what I was doing there, and I didn't kwon how I arrive. All was in dark, no lights, no sounds, no people, no nothing... Only me and the street. The only sound that I could hear was my respiration.

I was walking down the street when my movil phone rangs, in the screen was my house number, so, I caught it quickly, I spect that was my mother. But it wasn't, it was an old man voice, he said that he would kill my family and fire my house if I didn't reached my house in half an hour, he said that he wants to kill me, but if he can't, he would kill my family as an aperitif, he ends saying- it is only the begginig of your worst nightmare...-

I started to run and run, but I didn't reach the end of the street, the more I run, more long was the street. I though never arrive at time. I was too tired and I felt down. But when I oppened my eyes I was in my comfortable bed.
It was only, one more nightmare.

0 comments: