STUDENT MAGAZINE

Publicado  Friday, November 12, 2010



I had been walking through the forest for several hours, when I suddenly heard something behind me. It was like an annoying sound and it felt like it was my worst enemy. I was frightened so I decided to return to my house.



When I was in front the door of my bedroom, I entered the room quickly and I locked it. I was feeling like if somebody were inside with me, in my head, but not physically. I tried to put loud music, to entertaing myself doing interesting things and to take advantage of the time doing homework. None of these things were right for delete those voices that were inside my head. They were a lot of voices that were telling words impossible to understand and laugh out loud sounds. It was like the fun and the sadness were joining together. Finally, after hours and hours I fell asleep.


Next morning I woke up with my brain very clear and all the things that had happened the day before now they had sense. It had been simply my consciousness because of the stress that I was having for the exams that next week I should do. It was just remembering me that I had to strive for getting loud marks.

0 comments: