The English Teacher

Publicado  Thursday, November 4, 2010

Once upon a time, in a creepy boarding school in the middle of no where, thre was a dark, mysterious, english teacher. It was said that he used to devour pupils and on every thursday at midnight a student dissapeared and never returned.

He would pick up the most brilliant students, two weeks ago it was Dave vanished away, las week Anna's leg was found on the table. I was so worried, and I had a reason for it, since I was the following one to go. He had a good tecnique, which was to persuade those students to go to the tower and once they where there, he would chop their head off, drink their blood and then eat their you fresh heart.

I can still remeber as if it were now, when my time arrived. I remember walking up the stairs, I opened the door and faced the teacher. Nowdays we don't have an english teacher, rumors say he was killed in the tower.

0 comments: