The Voice

Publicado  Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I had been walking throught the forest for sereval hours, when I suddenly heard something behind me.

It was a women voice, but I could'nt understand what she was saying, the onlything that I could notice is and interminable whisper behind me. I wasn't sure ifturn around or run away. I decided to look behind me, but I couldn't see thewoman... How she could desapear suddenly? She was really there? I continue walking throught the forest, but the voice was behind me another time, and now I could understand what she was saying - run, run away, and let this place be in pace, or you will die,die,die...- I was very scared, and I begging to run, but it was too late, I saw the face of that scary woman, it was something that

I began to run away, and finally I could scape for that horrible place, but the voice follows me all sites, and all night the terrible image of that face... it will pesrue me till my last day.

0 comments: