What a fright!

Publicado  Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'll never forget that scary experience I had last winter, on a cold December night. When I look back to the past I still remember every detail.

It was late at night, eleven or twelve o'clock, and I was at home, in my room. I was looking throw the window when, suddenly, I saw it. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing: a man, all dressed in black, jumping over my neighbor’s house fence! After some seconds of hesitating, I ran down the stairs and explained my parents what I had just seen. At the beginning they wouldn't believe me, but after a while I convinced them and we called the police. I was scared to death: if there was a thief –or even a murderer– at my neighbor’s, what stopped him from coming tomorrow to my house?

While I was making all this stories up in my head, the phone rang. It was my neighbor. In the end, it turned out that his dog had got tangled up with the chain that tied him and my other neighbor had jumped the fence to undo the trouble. What a relief!

0 comments: