Thank you knife

Publicado  Saturday, November 13, 2010

I had been walking through the forest for several hours, when I suddenly heard something behind me. I turned back but I couldn’t see anything. The night began to consume the little remaining sunlight.

I stepped into the front once, twice, and the noise didn’t appear so I decided to continue walking. I walked for some more minutes when, all of a sudden, something crossed very fast the path. I couldn’t visualize what it was. I was feeling like if someone or something was following me, so I started to run. Some seconds later I stumbled over a stone and I fell down. I was really scared. Impromptu, something no identified fell from a tree and got rolled around my neck. I was really frightened and moreover it was leaving me breathless. It seemed to be a snake. In the spur of the moment, I got a knife which I was carrying in my pocket and I cut whatever was around my head.

I get off the ground and when I focus the unknown thing with my lantern I discovered that it was a serpent and now it was dead without head lying on the path. They were minutes of really true panic.

0 comments: