Email replay

Publicado  Thursday, March 24, 2011

From: Danny

To: Alex Green

Subject: Re: Hi

Hi Alex!


Thank you so much for your email. It’s been fantastic to listen from you again. I’m waiting anxiously for this weekend. Of course we should go to this activity centre; we’re going to enjoy it a lot for sure!


About which activity we should go, I’d choose go cycling rather than sailing or climbing. We could go into the hills, enjoy the nature surrounding us and finally, ascend until that incredible viewpoint. There we could gaze at the fantastic view of the entire valley. A lot of really good pictures have been taken from that place!


I agree with you and I think that we’re going to be really tired on Saturday evening so we should stay in and play and sing some songs with the guitar and the piano. Moreover you could show me your brand new song!


I’m really excited too about my visit. I’m really sorry but, unluckily, my parents can’t bring me on Friday evening. It’s my mum’s birthday and we’re going out to celebrate it. However she has told me that, if you want, you can come out with us!


I’m eager to see you,


Danny

0 comments: