REPLAY

Publicado  Thursday, March 24, 2011

From: Johan

To: Alex

Subject: Visit


Hi Alex, I've been waiting more than three days for this feedback, but it's ok. You might have been very busy. Yes, I think it's a great idea to go to the new activity centre near your house. You know that I love extreme activities, and moreover, is closer to your house, so why not going!


I don't mind what activity we choose. The important thing is to be together and try to get a lot of fun. But if you let me choose... I prefer going climbing rather than sailing or go mountain biking. At school, if you don't remember, I used to be the best climber among all the class. Try to beat me know!


No please, don't say that you want to stay at home watching a terror movie while we are eating popcorn. For God sake, one time I can visit you, let's do funny things. Do you want to go to Max Museum in St. Peters Avenue? Or to the Bowling?


My parents can't bring me on Friday. I have a lot of things to do. On Friday evening I have a football mach. We are playing against Disabled F.C, the first in the league, so I can't miss the match. And then, after the match, I must go the school with my parents, because the headmaster is going to talk about the next year, and it's obligatory to assist.


See you on Saturday.


Johan

0 comments: