Publicado  Thursday, March 24, 2011

From: Alba Casado
To: Alex Green
Subject: Re: Your visit


Dear Alex,


Thank you for your letter. I am looking forward to see you again! It will be a pleasure to visit you this weekend and to try the experience of going to an activity centre.


I like so much climbing, but I prefer to go sailing on the river looking at the scenery and enjoying the nature. We can have a good time taking a stroll and learning new things.


I also think that we will be tired after this day. Being at home will be the best option. We should take photos, listen to music or whatever we want to do in the moment.


I am also anxious to visit you. I have asked my parents to bring me there of Friday evening, but they cannot because they are working untill 22:00h. I am sorry.


See you on Saturday!


Alba

0 comments: