Replay email

Publicado  Thursday, March 24, 2011

From: Mélanie
To: Alex
Subject: Re: Hi !

-Thank you for your email, it's great to hear from you. I would like to go to the activity center, some friends had told me that it is fantasic to spend a funny day.

-The three activities you have suggest me are really good, but I don't like climbing, remember that I have acrophobia. The sailing on the river it's so fantastic, but I practice yesterday with my dad, so I prefer go mountain biking with a group. I think it could be really interesting 'cause we can see the landscape and we are in contac with the nature, also we can meet new friends.

- Well, on Saturday, If you want, we can stay in your house and watch films, there's one pretty god that I want to see since last year, we can ask for pizzas and then explain so many things! I've to explain you a lot of things! and I think you have to explain me also.

-I'm so sorry but my parents can't leave me in your house on friday evening because it's the birthday of my grandmother and all the family is going to a dinner. It's a sorprise we want to do to my grandmother, because she is going to turn 100 years old. So we're going to meet on Saturday morning. I hope you'll waiting me too ansious. I really want yt see you.

see you soon,

Melanie

0 comments: