Publicado  Thursday, March 24, 2011

From: Alexandra Lorenz

To: Alex Green
Subject:Re: your visit

Hi Alex,

It's great to hear from you again! How are you? I can't wait to come visit you, and explore the new activity center. We're going to have so much fun!

I would prefer to go sailing rather than do rock climbing because I'm afraid of heights. I also just enjoy it more, sailing in the shining sun, feeling the wind blowing in my face and the beautiful views, it just sounds great!

Since we're going to be exhausted after our busy weekend I think we should stay at home and maybe watch a movie with some popcorn. If we feel up to it we could even go to the cinema. I've heard that a new film has come out, 500 days of heaven, a comedy, something we both like.

Unfortunately my parents can't bring me to your house on Friday afternoon because they have an important meeting. Maybe I could stay an extra day so we have more time to catch up on things.

I'm excited to see you,

Best wishes

Alexandra




0 comments: