Email reply

Publicado  Thursday, March 24, 2011

From: Aloma Riera

To: Alex Green

Subject: Re: Your visit

Hi, Alex!

I’ve just read your email, thanks a lot. I’m very excited too about this weekend at your house! I think that going to that activity centre is a brilliant idea; it can definitely be a great fun!

Regarding which activity to take, I would rather go sailing than climbing or mountain biking. It’s not that I don’t like these other sports, but I think that spending the whole day at the river can be much more amusing and enjoyable. Moreover, the town river is really beautiful so we can gaze at the natural surroundings and take great pictures there. Besides, I don’t feel like going mountain biking after the accident we suffered last time, remember?

As for Sunday, considering that we will probably be a little tired –as you very well said­–, I was thinking that we could go on a light excursion to the mountains. We may take some sandwiches with us and have a picnic up there while we enjoy the views of the town.

Coming on Friday evening would certainly be an excellent idea, but I’m afraid it’s not possible as I’m attending my music lessons at that time. However, I promise you we will take the maximum advantage of the time we have!

See you soon,

Aloma.

0 comments: