Publicado  Friday, March 25, 2011

From: Ricky
To: Alex Green
Subject: Re: Hi

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your previous e-mail and for letting me stay at your house. Yes, I'd be delighted to go the activity centre, perhaps we could even go skating and have an Ice cream!

By the way, its great to hear that the staff organize biking expeditions, for I'm sure that many riders will take in consideration taking the activity not just for cycling, but for getting to know people. Though, I don't have a mountain bike, so maybe you could lend me your brothers, if he doesn't mind mind, of course.

On Saturday evening, instead of going outside and getting even more tired, we could stay at home and rest, maybe even watch a film and cook for your family. Now, I'm afraid that my parents wont be able bring me to your house until Saturday morning, since I have a family dinner of Friday.

Well, I hope that you reply as soon as possible, and see you soon,

Ricky.



0 comments: