Publicado  Thursday, March 24, 2011

From: Anna Martínez Sánchez
To: Alex Green
Subject: Re: Your visit


Hi Alex!

It's great to hear from you. I'm anxious for visiting you this weekend and obviously we can go to the new activity centre. I think that this is a good idea because we can spend a funny time and taking advantage of the occasion, you can meet people that probably live near to your house.

The idea of doing a sport activity is fantastic. Personally, I prefer go sailing because this is something that doesn't tire you too much and with this hot wheather I would like to do some aquatic activity. I would like to know what's your opinion about that, because if you disagree we can search for other activities.

On Saturday evening instead of being in your house, we can go to the house of one of your friends because it has happened a long time since I saw them. I suggest that then we can go to some park and make a photo session.

I'm really sorry but my parents won't be able to bring me to your house on friday evening because they are in Oviedo now and they'll come on friday night.


I phone you on saturday!
See you soon!
Anna

0 comments: