A special relationship

Publicado  Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Everybody's got a very important person in his or her life. Someone who you know for sure is going to be there in the good and bad moments. That person you think of when you are in a bad situation or also in good moments and you would like he or her to be there. That person you think of when you simply need a hug. Because everyone has many loved ones but there is always someone who stands out most in your life.



I am talking about a romantic relationship. But also of a friendship because that person is the one who I tell everything and everything means that he is who knows me more. Much as if I have a problem, or I have a bad day I know that if I ask him to come he would always come to make me feel better. And not everyone can make a person feel good. That person has to know you very much. And thats the reason why I always lean on him.



He is 16, but is about of being 17. I met him here in the school when he was in 4th of ESO. He has got dark hair and light brown eyes. He loves music but not every tipe of music. And that's another thing I more or less share with him. He also has got a band and it sounds great! He is the singer and also the guitar player. He likes doing sport but what likes most is mountain biking. He's always making me laugh and he always gets me out a smile. He's a fantastic person.



He's simply a very special person in my life. A very trustworthy boy and someone you can always count on. I'm very glad to have found someone like him and being more than one year sharing a lot of things with him.

0 comments: