A really important person in my life

Publicado  Sunday, September 19, 2010

Anyone has his or her family who supports you, but moreover we should have a person who is with you whenever you need his or her help. I’m talking about a romantic relationship with someone you know that he or she is going to be with you during the best moments and the worst moments.

I feel really fortunate for having an incredible and lovely person as she is, next to me. She’s sixteen years old; however she’s six days younger than me. We met four years ago, when I came to SIL’s school.

She’s very beautiful and it’s pleasant to look at her. She has dark brown hair that turns sometimes into an extremely pretty orange when the sun shines over her. Her eyes have an incredible deep brown colour that express her emotions and feelings really well. Her smile is very beautiful and catchy, and when she is laughing you start laughing at the moment, she’s absolutely hilarious.

Besides she’s gorgeous, she’s a very nice person. She always cares a lot about the others. She gives a lot of importance to everything and this is usually good, because it makes you enjoy more the moment or the situation. She’s always there when I need her, and I try to do the same. She has the fantastic ability of making anything around you without importance when you are with her. Any second next to her is unique and unrepeatable.

I feel really proud for having a relationship with her. I hope I’ll be always with her. However I’m sure she will be always in my heart.

0 comments: