TIME AND DISTANCE ARE NOT A LIMIT

Publicado  Monday, September 20, 2010


I am sure that most of you have someone that has been your friend for a long time, but I will talk about someone that has been my friend almost since I was born and, besides being my friend, is also my family; someone who is always there when I need help or suport, and the most important, someone who has been my friend for almost 17 years and counting. That person is my cousin Andrea.

Andrea is my maternal cousin; she is 17 and just finished highschool. She is going to study engineering at the Simon Bolivar University in Caracas. We have been friends since we were babys because we both lived in Caracas and our parents used to take us to our grandma's house while they were at work. Nowadays I live in Barcelona but we still keep in touch by skype and she is coming to visit in a few days.

Andrea is a little shorter than me, she is thin, she has some freckles and has light brown eyes; her hair is slightly wavy, long and brown and she has a really good dress sence.

She is very outgoing, has an excellent sence of humor, always has an answer for everything and, what I like the most, she is always sincere.

Andrea is definetly my best friend and I know we will always be together despite the distance or the time.

0 comments: