SOMEONE IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE

Publicado  Saturday, September 18, 2010

It is said, that when one is with someone who knows him, there aren't any words needed, becouse just by looking one to eachother, both know perfectly well how the other feels. 1SP

I'd say "It is said that, when you are with someone you know well, words are unnecessary, because you know how the other feels just with a look in his/her eyes"  Remember: avoid 1SP (one-sentence-paragraphs)


This saying becomes completely true when I'm with my sister. Her name's Elisenda, she's 21 and she's coursing Law at the University. She's very sympathetic, cheerful and sincere -she's always there to listen, to help and to tell the truth, even when I don't want to hear it.

I know that normally siblings don't get on really well with each other but I couldn't can't imagine my live without my sister. Yes, we may argue sometimes word order and in many aspects we are completley different, but when we have an argument, it's only a question of minutes before one or the other -most of the times, she- apologizes.

Altough we both have our lifes spelling, friends and studies we always find time to do things together. We are really into musics, we love to play playing the guitar and singing the latest hits while laughing and fighting for who's going to play the guitar and who's going to sing.

So, no matter what's going to happen in the future, no matter how much things change, I know that, whatever life brings me has in store for me, I'll always have my sister.

0 comments: