A true one or uncountable false?

Publicado  Monday, September 20, 2010

Is normally said that people who are always worried about their job can’t arrange a balance between that and their social life. However, in my best friend case, that’s totally untrue.


I’m talking about Rachel. I met her four years ago, when we had 13 years old, we used to go to the same school. Nowadays, although we have a very busy academic life, we always try to find time for spending together, knowing that we won’t waste it.


Rachel is a very extrovert person, she is always happy and she has an unbelievable personality. We really know each other as good as we were sisters, might be for that reason, we know when we can make a joke, or when we must make a hug.


You don’t know what you have since you lose it. Acording to this famous sentence I shoud add that I’m a fortunate person because I know what I have, and I know that I’ll never lose it even though any situation.

0 comments: