A TRUE FRIEND

Publicado  Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Everybody has wonder sometimes if is it there a person who you can trust in. A person that will always be there by your side for congratulating you and for telling you the wrong things that you have done, a person that it don't matter what happens he or she will always be there.

I never knew what a true friend is since I knew Alba and Ari, two girls that have done a lot of little things that as time goes by, have make me realize that a true friend exist.

I know them for two years more or less, but they make me feel so much good when we're together. We have lived a lot of things that I wont forget because every little moment that we spend talking we understand each other, because we don't need to tell each other what happens to us because only looking in our eyes we know if we are happy or sad. This is the thing that I like more of being like sisters.

Don't forget that a true friend is the person that will be there always and don't let them scape because you will regret. And a person like this wont appear never more.

0 comments: