A TRUE FRIEND

Publicado  Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who don't have a person that's always there, a person to share laughs and always weeps too. That person helps you to wake up when you fall down, and I acknowledge one of my best friends' help.

His name it's Eric Puga, and he studies at Apel·les Mestres an Institute from Cornellà, where he's studying the Social branch, we met when I had 3 years, but our relationship began to be stronger when I changed football team and we coincide in th same team.

He isn't very tall but is muscular and strong, he's like bald because he had cut off his hair, he has deep brown eyes. He's unfashion boy, because he always wears NBA t-shirts with pirate trousers.
He's very extroverted and funny, I sit down next to him to laugh while changing.

I'm glad to have changed team because if not he never had become my best friend, and I never lived all this experiences with him. I think we will continue being best friends for long time and I will squeeze every single second that I will pass with him.


0 comments: