FRIENDSHIP

Publicado  Sunday, September 19, 2010

You'll know if someone is a true friend when this person will stays for laughing, and the most important, in the bad moments. I think that this sentence is used without knowing the importance of the friendship, and not everybody can become a true friend for someone.

Fortunately, I can say that I have some true friends that can be counted with the fingers of the hands. However, one of those friends highlights in my life. His her name is Blanca Julià and she's sixteen years old although in a few days she will have be seventeen. Blanca and me I met in my school when she arrived as a new student in third of ESO and since then a strong friendship has been created without realizing how fast these years have passed gone by. Now she's studying the artistic branch in a school called CIC. (very long sentence)

She's a blondie girl and taller than me. The most impressive thing are his her eyes because they hide they their deep green colour mixed with other colors. They are gorgeous. (I'd say "Her eyes are really impressive")
She's very athlete athletic and she likes extreme sports. His hobby is making riding/going BMX and every weekend she goes to a circuit.

I love his her personality because she is very outgoing and although she can have any problem, she always transmits you happiness. Blanca is one of the craziest sensible people in the right way I know and this is a very good quality because she is always looking forward to for going party or making you smile when you need it.

Although now she is in another school, she shows me everyday that she and I always have each other in our minds. And no matter the distance, no matter the days that we don't meet or talk because we have each other in our hearts and this is something that will never change. Romantic relationships goes and comes come and go but true friends are forever.

0 comments: