A FRIEND, LIKE A SISTER

Publicado  Monday, September 27, 2010

Yes, she’s like a sister. I can explain all the things to her, all the problems and I know she’ll help me and I’ll do the same if she needs my help. This is a very true history friendship, I love it because I think that in the life there is only one opportunity to find a sister and my sister's name is Marian.
Her name is Marian Català Barranco and she is my best friend. She’s 16 years old, and she is studying in Montessori-Palau, Girona. In this school I knew her. We met 3 years ago, when we were both thirteen.
She is very pretty, and she has long brown hair. Her eyes are very big and they are shining all the time and some days her color eyes change, it’s so funny. She is small in stature and I like her style clothes.
I admire her courage, sincerity and steem. We have a lot of fun together and she is a very reliable person. Always she is happy, I love her smile and her spontaneous decisions.
Now, we don’t see us very much because I change the school, the city… But we see us some weekends when I’m in Girona. I miss her a lot and I'll never forget a person like her, a friend like a sister.


By Raquel Masaller

0 comments: