My sister

Publicado  Sunday, September 26, 2010

Everybody has got one friend. When you need he is always with you. I'm talking about a best friend, a real best friend. Someone who is always helping you in the most difficult situations.

My best friend's name's Irene. She's 15. She's a very great person and she has got a big heart. She is not simply my best friend, for me she is a sister. I spend most of my time with her but when we don't have school.

She have big and brown eyes. Is shorter than me.
Irene always wear wide trousers and fight T-shirt but when we go to a party she wear fight clothing.
She love rap music.We are so different.

Irene is shy with the persons that She don't know and sometimes is edge.Is suspicious.
She's always there for me, and are have a lot of fun together.

I konow that Irene it's a Friend for a life long.
It's my sister.



Posted by: Leire Pérez

0 comments: