A TRUE FRIEND

Publicado  Thursday, September 16, 2010

I think that it is very difficult to find a person you can trust in. Therefore, when you have one you can say that you're a fortunate person.
I am very glad to have Andrés Jurado as a friend. He's 17, and he is a student of "El Sagrat Cor", in Santa Coloma., where he is studying the scientific branch, like me. We met many years ago, when I went to this school in the age of 2 to 5. Since then, we have had a very strong relationship.

He is bright. He is very talkative and outgoing. He has smooth hair and deep black eyes that seems to change colour when you fix the look at your eyes on them. He is not interested in fashion. He wears every kind of clothes. He doesn't care about people's comments. He is self-confident and clear-headed.

Moreover, he is a true friend. He's there when I need a shoulder to cry on. He have has the capacity to keep foreign secrets inside him. This is a great ability.

I feel lucky I had the chance to know meet Andrés. I am sure we will always be always close, though we take different decisions in life.

0 comments: