Two opposite minds

Publicado  Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I talk about something completely opposed to me I am refering to a guy I met when I came new to  school. We think in different ways and dont have alot of things in common, but, our sense of humour is almost the same.


He is a tall and has long black hair. His likes are a little bit hardcore, he likes the underground music and enjoys watching gore and bloody scenes and fights. I've known him already for 3 years, maybe it is not so much, but I feel like I've known him for ever. Both of us enjoy laughing at the same things. I had actually started to be his friend after telling him a joke about a teacher that was really angry.

There are some moments that he might get annoying or too bizarre but its bearable. I'd never change this friendship for anything and I'd like to preserve it as much as I can because my life would be really boring without a bit of laughter and he really helps me to achieve it.

0 comments: