The meaning of friendship

Publicado  Friday, September 24, 2010


Sometimes, people confuse partner or familiar people, with the real meaning of friend. Friends are the most important persons in our life, friends are there for everything, for watch your smile, and for make you smile when you are bad, for say the good or the bad things.

The most important friend, your true friend.
In my case his name is Héctor, he is 16, I meet him in the school when I was 3, at the begging I dont get on well with, but six years ago I begging realizing that he is the biggest person in the world, I usually meet him on fridays and some days afther school, also some weekends, and he spends some days in my house.

He is tall, has brown eyes and light brown hair, he always dress with jeans, wide trainers and shirts of many colors, I think he describes his personality with the outfit.

Héctor has and excellent personality, he is funny, good person, cute, sympathetic good adviser, and he is always there when you need it, but even he looks perfect, he has bad things too, for exmple he is sometimes heavy, because of this I call him Plastaa, but he also calls to me.

Since he change school is not the same, but we are always in contact, and he makes me feel so especial, and makes a smile on my face when I watch him. Héctor is so important in my life because he has show me the real meanning of friend, for all the things he has done, and for all he has said, for all the moments we have lived and all remaining things.

0 comments: