Friends forever

Publicado  Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Everyone has had a good friend when he or she was a child, and everyone has found a real friend when he or she has gone growning. That's because you find a real friends along the time. Is difficult to keep a friend up for long time and continue to be best friends.


Luckly that's my case. I know her since we both were six years old. Nowadays we are really good friends, and we are together in good and bad moments. Her name is Paula and she is 16 years old.

She is taller than me, and she has long brown hair and deep brown eyes. She loves faishon and she always surprises me with her look. Ia love her clothes!

I admire how she is, because she is always happy. That makes her very friendly and aoutgoing. And in the moments I need her, she is always there.

Now we are in differents schools, but it doesn't mean that we are not in contact. If we have can be ten years together, we will can be friends forever.

0 comments: